Gain tools to help you think clearly, so you can communicate efficiently.
A virtual writing workshop designed for inspired wellbeing, better living and optimal working.
No writing experience required.
Date: 15 October 2020 | Time: 10h00 -12:00 GMT | Investment: R485 pp
What To Expect:
Tips and tricks for communicating with impact. Simple.
From emailing to blog writing, press releases, essays, presentations and beyond, this workshop is designed to equip you with the tools to help you communicate clearly to save time and gain impact.
- Live space online facilitation
- Conducted in English
- Optional interaction
- Exclusively hosted by Room 206
- Pen to Page Activities
- Live Chat
- Duration: 2 hours
- Closed Zoom Link (sent on booking)
Terms and Conditions:
In purchasing a ticket to the K.I.S.S workshop you agree to the following Terms and Conditions, and any additional rules that may apply on the day of the workshop, or that may be introduced by Room 206 to regulate the smooth running of the workshop.
- A ticket for the K.I.S.S event costs R 485 per person incl vat
- Only one person is allowed to attend per ticket purchased.
- Watch parties on the day are not allowed – should more than one person attend the workshop we reserve the right to remove you from the workshop Zoom event and you forfeit your ticket
- Should you on the day engage in offensive behaviour or commentary during the workshop Room 206 reserve the right to remove you from the workshop Zoom event and you forfeit your ticket.
- This event will be hosted on Zoom – it is your responsibility to connect to the platform and ensure you have stable internet connection on the day.
- Room 206 will not be held responsible for faulty internet connections or power cuts that the ticket holder may experience from their side. Should you for whatever reason not be able to login on the day your ticket is non-refundable.
- Should Room 206 for whatever reason not be able to host the event on the day due to circumstances beyond the control of Room206 (power cuts, unstable internet, etc.) the event will be moved to the next available date.
- Your personal information is collected by Room 206 for purposes of the workshop and you agree that we may add you to our mailing database.
- On 15 October a link will be sent to all ticket holders from Quicket.com and you will have access to the K.I.S.S workshop from this link
- Should you no longer be able to attend the event 24hr notice is required in order to qualify for a refund on your ticket. Your ticket will be refunded to you once Quicket has paid Room 206 (up to one week from the date of the event)
- Any refund of a ticket price will exclude the Quicket booking fee of R 5
- You (the ticket holder) will be responsible for any bank charges incurred in processing the refund. In addition, Quicket reserves the right to deduct its commission from the refund payable to you in which case you will be refunded a portion of your ticket fee (less 4.9% ex vat)
- All rights reserved. No part of this Room 206 workshop may be reproduced, filmed, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means. Failure to comply will result in legal action
- Errors and Omissions excepted.